AAMS – Medical Transport Leadership Institute (MTLI)
April 26-May 1, 2020
- A certificate level educational program designed to teach leaders and managers (ground, air and fixed wing) the appropriate skills needed to manage their program.
- A professional program for new leaders or those interested in becoming leaders in their respective transport programs.
- A commitment from individuals and programs to attend one week a year for two years to achieve certification.
- A highly recommended program by CAMTS (certification is strongly encouraged for program managers)
- A great opportunity for you to compare your organizational practices with other industry practices.
- An focused opportunity to network with other transport leaders to stimulate discussion and problem solving of issues facing the transport industry.
- An educational atmosphere based at the beautiful Oglebay National Training Center in Wheeling ,WV, with all new updated and renovated meeting space and hotel rooms.
- An atmosphere of collaboration with other transport individuals to practice solving a real life transport market scenario by completing a capstone project and making a board level presentation.
MTLI is NOT:
- A week’s vacation to party with friends.
- A program for people to not take seriously.
- An educational experience for flight programs only.
- Just another conference with little educational value.
- An easy certification to obtain and maintain.
- A resort like setting to just relax and golf or play instead of work hard.
REGISTER ONLINE(coming soon)