The AMTC offers two keynote sessions, as well as more than 150 education sessions that cover a broad variety of disciplines in emergency medical transport. Here’s what is in store for this year in Fort Worth…
- General Sessions/Keynote Sessions Coming soon!
- Aviation (sponsored by the National EMS Pilots Association)
- Safety (sponsored by the National EMS Pilots Association)
- Core Clinical (sponsored by the International Board of Specialty Certification)
- Specialty Clinical (sponsored by Baxter Healthcare)
- Advanced Clinical (sponsored by the Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association)
- Case Studies
- Communications (sponsored by the National Association of Air Medical Communication Specialists)
- Business, Management, Marketing & Outreach (sponsored by the Association of Air Medical Services)
- Global Perspectives
- Lab Sessions: Cardiopulmonary Lab
- Professional Education
Sessions listed by day coming soon!
CME Accreditation Information
This activity is jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Association of Air Medical Services.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Integrate new concepts to existing air medical/EMS transport programs.
- Demonstrate an evidence-based approach to improve emergency medical services access while mitigating operational risk.
- Review the knowledge and competencies required for air medical programs to provide appropriate patient care at altitude and in the transport environment.
- Discuss safety considerations, as well as, community, public relations, cultural competency, and legal issues pertaining to air medical services.
- Integrate the assessment and care of patients with guidelines and protocols of a wide range of diseases and traumatic injuries.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Association of Air Medical Services. The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.0 “AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.” Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to PIM policy. The existence or absence of COI for everyone in a position to control content will be disclosed to participants prior to the start of each activity.