Q.) What does the winner receive?
A: All AAMS and AMTC Award Winners will each receive funding for one person to travel to Air Medical Transport Conference (AMTC).
Q.) When will I receive notification of the judging results?
A: Four to six weeks after the award nomination deadline. (For 2018 ideally no later than 8/15/2017, however, the judging committee may need additional time.)
Q.) Where can I find the history of past award winners?
Q.) I do not see the award that I would like to submit a nomination for… are there other awards?
A: Yes, there are awards not listed on the award nomination form. You can also find out more information on our AMTC partner associations’ other awards online at:
– Air Medical Physician Association (AMPA)’s Distinguished Physician Award and Medical Director of the Year;
– Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association (ASTNA)’s Lynn Stevens Excellence in Safety Award, Distinguished CFRN / CTRN Award, Katz-Mason Award & Jordan Award;
– International Association of Flight and Critical Care Paramedics (IAFCCP)’s Tim Hynes Foundation SMTA Scholarship & Tim Hynes Award;
– International Association of Medical Transport Communication Specialists (IAMTCS)’s Communicator of the Year Award;
– National EMS Pilots Association (NEMSPA)’s Bill Winn Lifetime Pilot Achievement & Pilot of the Year Award.
Q.) I have additional questions, who should I contact?
A: Please contact AAMS Membership Director Elena Sierra at email@example.com. For Airbus Vision Zero Aviation Safety Award please contact the Blue Ribbon Committee Chairman, Bill Bryant at (972) 567-0539.